“Can we talk?”
Thump. That’s the sound you heard and the wallop you felt when those three little words were uttered. (And not the three you had been hoping for.)
Each on hitting you like a ton of bricks, and followed with something like, “I think we need a little space.” Or, “I think we are better off as friends.”
Or even worse, the deepest surgical cut of them all, “It’s not you, it’s me. Really.”
What’s a girl to do? Fret not oh fabulous one, you have options. 1. Find a tub of ice cream with all the bells and whistles, this one merits the aisle right past all the non-fat brands, or 2. Consider this just a relationship bump, and try to make him miss you and get your boyfriend back, stat. Easier said than done, you say? Let’s see about that.
There are plenty of gurus and guides out there that may help you out with this one, but if you really want to make your ex-boyfriend miss you, chances are you have to act fast.
To make your ex want you again, you have to figure out what his hot buttons are, and remember that hope is not lost. He DID love you at one point, and those feelings don’t just die after three little words are uttered. Tap into those by using some dirty little secrets that will make him miss you, and you’ve definitely got a shot.
5 Dirty Little Secrets to Get Him Back
1. Stop talking about the problems that lead you here. Who wants to talk about problems? Not fun. Not sexy. Sexy is what got him to you, and sexy is what will bring him back. We repeat, problems aren’t sexy. Seducing a man is easy, but if you want to know how to seduce your ex boyfriend, stop reminding him of all of the things that brought him to those three little words.
2. Get your game on. No matter how long you were with him, you have to go back to those first days and weeks of the relationship where you brought your A game. The game that made him sweat over you when you weren’t around, the one where you did everything right because you didn’t want to screw it up. Every time you saw him you looked, smelled, and even felt as fabulous as ever. Bring that back. And don’t be afraid to show a little lace.
3. Speaking of lace….Invest in some new lingerie. No you don’t know yet if he’s ever going to see it, but wearing it will make you feel great. It will make you feel as beautiful as you are. You will walk taller and straighter because you look and feel sexy as all get up. When you feel sexy, it shows, and if you can strut past him with some new fancy things on, well, he’s certainly going to wonder why. He may even ask “what’s with you?” So you tell him, “just bought some new lingerie for myself and I feel great, that’s all, thanks!”
4. Never. Stop. Smiling. Yep, this is a toughie if you are mending a broken heart, but this is one of those times you need to fake it till you make it. Those are the only three little words that you need to focus on right now. Why? Numerous studies have shown that people that smile are perceived as more attractive and more successful in life overall. People want to be around people that are happy. People want to be around people that are smiling more than they are not. They are thought of as fun, and all around positive people. Men are very attracted to positive, fun girls. If you want to get your boyfriend back, you need to BE that girl!
5. Now strut. Those boots were made for walkin, weren’t they? None of the above tips will help you get your boyfriend back and they won’t make him miss you if he is unable to witness any of them. You need to figure out a way to make him notice you without clubbing him over the head with it (that reads, I am trying to get a guy back). Be subtle, be sexy, and make him see it all.
Are you ready, girl? OK, then start walkin’.
read more in our best relationship advice for women
i broke up with my fiance in febuary, he walked out, i have had minimal contact since, and what contact we have was mostly from me, i sent a letter saying i accept it over and was prepared to move on, i got no response from that. i waited two weeks then sent a email to say his brother was going to pick his stuff up from my house, i got a response which he said “the guilt was still there and thats what as made it difficult for him to contact me”. i sent an email back saying not to feel guilty i am doing fine, i said i still have feelings for him and wish we can be friends and talk one day. few weeks ago he put on his daughters facebook status, that he trying to move on but keeps getting pulled back, and wants to be left alone!!!!!!! i sent an email demanding he took that off facebook, i was furious, i told him i would leave him alone and would not contact him again,which i havent, that was 3 weeks ago now, i still love him but i will never make contact again. i am confused and wish i knew what he is thinking?